If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Indiana Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-800-891-6499. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (if you are an employee), then press 3 (to speak with an agent) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a claimant press 1.
- If you are an employee press 2.
If you press 2 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For general information about the employer Self Service registration process press 1.
- For information about the state information data exchange system otherwise known as sides press 2.
- To speak with an agent press 3.
Indiana Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Indiana Unemployment are available from 8am to 4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Indiana Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Indiana Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-800-891-6499. Live customer service representatives from Indiana Unemployment are available from 8am to 4:30pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- If you do not have access to a computer or smart phone to file for UI you need to dial 1-800-298-6650.
- For TDD/TTY line you need to dial 1-317-232-7560.
Indiana Department of Workforce Development Social Networks Customer Service
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development customer service could be contacted via Indiana Department of Workforce Development Facebook page. Typically Indiana Department of Workforce Development customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Indiana Department of Workforce Development support via Indiana Department of Workforce Development Twitter page
- You can view latest Indiana Department of Workforce Development photos on Indiana Department of Workforce Development Instagram page
- You can view latest Indiana Department of Workforce Development videos on Indiana Department of Workforce Development Youtube page
Indiana Department of Workforce Development Mailing Addresses
Research and Analysis
10 N. Senate Avenue, SE 211
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Indiana Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an IN Unemployment Support Agent on the Indiana Unemployment Contact page. To speak with a live agent, you need to scroll down, then press the “Live Chat with State Information Center” button in the bottom left corner and press the “Live Chat” blue button.
Indiana Unemployment support e-mail
- For Indiana Department of Workforce Development send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For general questions and information regarding Indiana Career Ready send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For individual and employer password reset, email confirmations or any issue or question regarding Indiana Career Connect send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For general questions regarding Indiana Career Explore send an e-mail to [email protected]
IN Unemployment Help Center
- You can get more information about Indiana Unemployment Customers on the Indiana Unemployment Customers Support page.
Indiana Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:30pm EST
Tuesday 8am to 4:30pm EST
Wednesday 8am to 4:30pm EST
Thursday 8am to 4:30pm EST
Friday 8am to 4:30pm EST
Indiana Unemployment Headquarters
View Indiana Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Indiana Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Indiana Unemployment Facebook account or Indiana Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Indiana Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Indiana Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Indiana Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Indiana Department of Workforce Development Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Indiana Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.