If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Indiana Medicaid you need to dial the IN.gov customer service at 1-800-457-4584. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 6-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a member calling for information press 1.
- If you are a doctor or medical service provider press 2.
- For EDI trading partner or provider Health Care portal technical assistance press 3.
- For medicare buy-in press 4.
- For electronic visit verification support press 5.
- For third-party liability or Medicare press 6.
- For priority protection inquiries press 7.
- For right choice program or care coordination press 8.
- To hear this menu again press star.
Indiana Medicaid Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Indiana Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Indiana Medicaid Customer Service Phones
- Indiana Medicaid customer service phone number is 1-800-457-4584. Live customer service representatives from Indiana Medicaid are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For HIP you need to dial 1-877-438-4479.
- For Hoosier Care Connect you need to dial 1-866-963-7383.
- For Hoosie Healthwise you need to dial 1-800-889-9949.
IN.gov Social Networks Customer Service
- IN.gov customer service could be contacted via IN.gov Facebook page. Typically IN.gov customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach IN.gov support via IN.gov Twitter page
- You can view latest IN.gov photos on IN.gov Instagram page
- You can view latest IN.gov videos on IN.gov Youtube page
Indiana Medicaid Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an Indiana Medicaid Support Agent on the IN.gov page by clicking the “Support & Chat” blue button.
Indiana Medicaid support e-mail
- To contact Indiana Medicaid via e-mail use the following IN.gov contact form
Indiana Medicaid Help Center
You can find more information about Indiana Medicaid on the Indiana Medicaid page.
IN.gov Opening Hours
Monday 9am to 9pm EST
Tuesday 9am to 9pm EST
Wednesday 9am to 9pm EST
Thursday 9am to 9pm EST
Friday 9am to 9pm EST
Saturday 9am to 9pm EST
Sunday 9am to 6pm EST
Indiana Medicaid Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Indiana Medicaid by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Indiana Medicaid Facebook account or Indiana Medicaid Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Indiana Medicaid are provided above.
What to do if Indiana Medicaid Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Indiana Medicaid customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Indiana Medicaid Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Indiana Medicaid please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.