If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Idaho Department of Motor Vehicles customer service you need to dial 1-208-334-8000. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for DMV), then press 6 (for all other calls) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For DMV press 1.
- For the Idaho 511 road report press 2.
- For all other calls including highway construction and projects, human resources, purchasing and all non-related DMV calls press 3.
- To repeat these options press the star key.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For questions about driver’s licenses, identification cards, commercial driver’s licenses, driver record and driver’s license suspensions and reinstatements press 1.
- For questions related to commercial vehicles or permits press 2.
- For questions related to passenger vehicles, license plates, vehicle registration suspensions, titling or dealer operations press 3.
- For DMV statistics press 4.
- For the motor vehicle administration office press 5.
- For all other calls press 6.
Idaho DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Idaho DMV are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Idaho Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- ID DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-208-334-8000. Live customer service representatives from Idaho DMV are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- To Renew your commercial learning permit you need to dial 1-208-334-8736.
- For Assistance logging in to your account you need to dial 1-800-662-7133.
Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) Social Networks Customer Service
- Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) customer service could be contacted via Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) Facebook page. Typically Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) support via ITD Twitter page
- You can view latest Idaho Transportation Department videos on Idaho Transportation Department Youtube page
- You can view latest ITD photos on ITD Instagram page
Idaho DMV Mailing Addresses
Idaho Dept Of Transportation
60 State Street
Wethersfield, CT 06161
Idaho DMV Live Chat Support
Idaho DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
Idaho DMV support e-mail
To contact Idaho DMV via e-mail you need to go to the Idaho DMV Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” blue button.
ID DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about ID DMV Customers on the ID DMV Customers Support page.
ID DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm