If you need to talk to a live person in Home Depot customer service you need to call 1-800-466-3337. This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to listen to the main menu twice, then press 1 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available through Home Depot phone customer service system:
- For information about new or existing installation project press or say 1.
- For online order information or for questions about or website products or any other Homedepot.com related concerns press or say 2.
- For the location of the store nearest to you press or say 3.
- For help with the new or existing major appliance order or for issues with the previously purchased appliance press or say 4.
- For Home Depot protection plan press or say 5.
- To obtain information or to speak to a customer service representative about your Home Depot credit card press or say 6.
- For customer care press or say 7.
- For career opportunities with the Home depot visit www.homedepot.com.
- To repeat this menu press or say 9.
Home Depot Service Options
Home Depot Customer Service Hours
Home Depot live customer service agents are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Home Depot Phone Customer Service
Home Depot Social Networks Support
Home Depot support e-mail
Home Depot Virtual Support Agent
You can start a chat session with a Home Depot Support Agent on the https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service page by clicking the “LIVE CHAT” button.