If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Georgia Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-877-709-8185. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 40-55 minutes).
Georgia Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Georgia Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Georgia Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- GA Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customer Support Phone is 1-877-709-8185 (in all other areas) or 1-404-232-3001 (in Metro Atlanta). Live customer service representatives from Georgia Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Fraud Hotline you need to dial 1-404-232-3440.
- For Appeals to the Board of Review you need to dial 1-404-232-3325.
- For Appeals to Hearing Officers you need to dial 1-404-232-3900.
- For Electronic Wage Reporting you need to dial 1-404-232-3265.
- For Employer Claim Charges you need to dial 1-404-232-3030.
- For Employer Tax Liability you need to dial 1-404-232-3301.
- For Employer Tax Rates you need to dial 1-404-232-3300.
- For Employer Tax Reports/Filing you need to dial 1-404-232-3220.
- For General Tax Information you need to dial 1-404-232-3320.
- For Interstate Claims you need to dial 1-404-232-3090.
- For New Employer Accounts you need to dial 1-404-232-3301.
- For Partial Claims Filing for Employers you need to dial 1-404-232-3050.
- For UI Policies and Procedures you need to dial 1-404-232-3180.
- For Tax Administration you need to dial 1-404-232-3320.
Georgia Department of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- Georgia Department of Labor customer service could be contacted via Georgia Department of Labor Facebook page. Typically Georgia Department of Labor customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach GA Dept. of Labor support via GA Dept. of Labor Twitter page
- You can view latest GeorgiaDOL videos on GeorgiaDOL Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Georgia Department of Labor Linkedin page
Georgia Works – Career Center Locations
You can find all Georgia Works Career Offices on the Georgia Works Locations page. All offices are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
GA Unemployment Live Chat Support
Georgia Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Georgia Unemployment is to call them at 1-877-709-8185 (in all other areas) or 1-404-232-3001 (in Metro Atlanta).
GA Unemployment support e-mail
- For general questions about Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI) use the following Georgia Unemployment contact form
Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Georgia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Georgia Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Georgia Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday 8am to 4:30pm
Thursday 8am to 4:30pm
Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Ga Unemployment Headquarters
View Ga Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Ga Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Ga Unemployment Facebook account or Ga Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Ga Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Ga Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Ga Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Georgia Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Ga Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.