If you need to talk to a live customer service representative in FPL customer service you need to dial 1-800-226-3545. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line and when the automatic system prompts you need to say “Report a problem” or press 4 (to report an emergency like a downed wire or outage), then press 7 (for something else) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- Say or enter your FPL account number or your social security number, or say “I don’t have it” or press 1.
- If you need a moment to find it say “Hold on” or press 2.
- To open a new account say “New account” or press 3.
- To report an emergency like a downed wire or outage say “Report a problem” or press 4.
Second part of the menu (if you say “Report a problem” or press 4):
- To report an outage press 1.
- To get outage update press 2.
- To report a downed wire press 3.
- For street light out press 4.
- For dim or flickering lights press 5.
- For disconnected for non-payment press 6.
- For something else press 7.
FPL Customer Service Hours
FPL live customer service representatives are available from 7.30am to 7.30pm EST Monday-Friday, 7.30am to 5pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
FPL Customer Support Phones
- FPL Customer Support Phone is 1-800-226-3545 or 1-888-988-8249. FPL live customer service representatives are available from 7.30am to 7.30pm EST Monday-Friday, 7.30am to 5pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
- To Report an Outage you need to dial 1-800-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243).
FPL Social Networks Customer Service
- You can also contact Florida Light & Power Facebook customer service representative by messaging on a FPL Twitter page.
- You can view latest FPL Youtube videos at Florida Power & Light Youtube channel.
- You can send a message to FPL live customer service representative via Florida Light & Power Facebook page. Typically they reply within a few hours.
- You can start a live chat session with a FPL Customer Support Agent on the FPL Support page.
FPL support e-mail
FPL doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
FPL Live Chat Support
FPL Help Center
You can find more information about FPL on the FPL Support page.