If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Florida Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-800-204-2418. To speak with a live agent, you need to press star (if you don’t know your claimant ID), then press star (if you don’t know your social security number), after press 3 (for other questions), next press 4 (for general information and all other requests) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-30 minutes). Live customer service agents are available from 7.30am to 6.30pm EST Monday-Friday
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For information on how to file a claim press 1.
- To find the nearest CareerSource Florida Center press 2.
- For all other questions press 3.
Florida Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Florida Unemployment are available from 7.30am to 6.30pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
Florida Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customer Service Phones
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity customer service phone number is 1-800-204-2418. Live customer service representatives from Florida Unemployment are available from 7.30am to 6.30pm EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm EST Saturday-Sunday.
- For Agency Assist you need to dial 1-800-681-8102.
- For RA Fraud Hotline you need to dial 1-800-342-9909.
- For Employer Contact Line you need to dial 1-877-846-8770.
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Social Networks Customer Service
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity customer service could be contacted via Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Facebook page. Typically Florida Department of Economic Opportunity customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Florida Department of Economic Opportunity support via Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Twitter page
Unemployment Compensation Florida Live Chat Support
Unemployment Compensation Florida doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Unemployment Compensation Florida is to call them at 1-800-204-2418.
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity support e-mail
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Help Center
You can get more information about Florida Department of Economic Opportunity on the Reemployment Assistance (RA) Frequently Asked Questions page.
Florida Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7.30am to 6.30pm EST
Tuesday 7.30am to 6.30pm EST
Wednesday 7.30am to 6.30pm EST
Thursday 7.30am to 6.30pm EST
Friday 7.30am to 6.30pm EST
Saturday 8am to 2pm EST
Sunday 8am to 2pm EST
Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Mailing Addresses
Department of Economic Opportunity
107 East Madison Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-4120
Florida Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Florida Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Florida Unemployment Facebook account or Florida Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Florida Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Florida Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Florida Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on Florida Unemployment Customer Service | How to Talk to a Live Person in Florida Unemployment are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Florida Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.