If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Florida DMV customer service you need to dial 1-850-617-2000. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-10 minutes).
Florida DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Florida DMV are available from 8am to 5pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Florida DMV Customer Support Phones
- Florida DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-850-617-2000. Live customer service representatives from Florida DMV are available from 8am to 5pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- To take advantage of the following self-service options that are available you need to dial 1-850-617-3000. Live customer service representatives from Florida DMV are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Customer Service (CDL Help Desk) you need to dial 1-850-617-2606.
- For Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk you need to dial 1-850-617-3711.
- For Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line you need to dial 1-850-617-2707.
- For Commercial Vehicle Enforcement you need to dial 1-850-617-2280.
- To purchase copies of the crash report/records you need to dial 1-850-617-3416.
- For Mobile Homes, Recreation vehicles, Automobiles you need to dial 1-850-617-3003.
- For FHP Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence you need to dial 1-850-617-2302.
- For International Registration Plan /International Fuel Tax Agreement you need to dial 1-850-617-3711.
- For Mobile Homes Construction you need to dial 1-850-617-2808.
- For Mobile Homes Installers you need to dial 1-850-617-3004.
Florida DMV Social Networks Customer Service
- Florida DMV customer service could be contacted via Florida DMV Facebook page. Typically Florida DMV customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Florida DMV support via Florida DMV Twitter page
- You can view latest Florida DMV photos on Florida DMV Instagram page
- You can view latest Florida DMV videos on Florida DMV Youtube page
Florida DMV Live Chat Support
- You can start a live chat session with a Florida DMV Customer Support Agent on the Florida DMV page by clicking the “Need Help?” red button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
FL DMV support e-mail
- For comments or suggestions send an e-mail to [email protected]
FL DMV Help Center
You can find more information about Florida DMV on the Florida DMV Contact page.
Florida DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm EST
Tuesday 8am to 5pm EST
Wednesday 8am to 5pm EST
Thursday 8am to 5pm EST
Friday 8am to 5pm EST
Florida Dmv Headquarters
View Florida Dmv headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Florida Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Florida Dmv Facebook account or Florida Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Florida Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Florida Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Florida Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Florida Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.