If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Florida Department of Revenue customer service you need to dial 1-850-488-6800. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 4 (for all other tax questions), after press 5 (for all other tax questions), and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-13 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you received a notice of amount due, a notice of delinquency any other notice or a recorded message from the Florida Department of Revenue press 1.
- For filing pay assistance press 2.
- To request a form or to obtain reemployment tax rates or interest rates press 3.
- For all other tax questions press 4.
- To repeat this menu press star.
Florida Department of Revenue Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Florida Department of Revenue are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Florida Department of Revenue Customer Service Phones
- Florida Department of Revenue customer service phone number is 1-850-488-6800. Live customer service representatives from Florida Department of Revenue are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Child Support Customer Service you need to dial 1-850-488-KIDS (5437).
- For Property Tax Oversight Questions you need to dial 1-850-717-6570.
- For Child Support Services for Employers you need to dial 1-888-854-4791 or 1-850-656-3343.
- For Child Support Employer Line you need to dial 1-850-617-8989.
- For Technical Assistance and Dispute Resolution you need to dial 1-850-617-8346.
Florida Department of Revenue Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach Florida Department of Revenue support via Florida Department of Revenue Twitter page
Florida Department of Revenue Mailing Addresses
Child Support Services for Employers:
Florida New Hire Reporting Center
P.O. Box 6500
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6500
For a binding legal opinion:
Technical Assistance and Dispute Resolution
Florida Department of Revenue
P.O. Box 7443
Tallahassee, FL 32314-7443
For Tax Payments:
Florida Department of Revenue
5050 W Tennessee St
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0100
Florida Department of Revenue Live Chat Support
Florida Department of Revenue doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact the Florida Department of Revenue is to call them at 1-850-488-6800.
Florida Department of Revenue support e-mail
- For Child Support Employer Line send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For all other questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
Florida Department of Revenue Help Center
You can get more information about Florida Department of Revenue on the Florida Department of Revenue Contact page.
Florida Department of Revenue Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Florida Department Of Revenue Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Florida Department Of Revenue by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Florida Department Of Revenue Facebook account or Florida Department Of Revenue Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Florida Department Of Revenue are provided above.
What to do if Florida Department Of Revenue Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Florida Department Of Revenue customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Florida Department of Revenue Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Florida Department Of Revenue please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.