If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in First Midwest Bank customer service you need to dial 1-800-322-3623. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 0 at the main menu, then press 2 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-3 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For account information press 1.
- To transfer funds press 2.
- To report lost or stolen card press 3.
- To change or obtain a PIN press 4.
- For all ATM locations press 5.
- For online mobile banking support press 6.
- To apply for a loan or check the status of an application press 7.
- For manager overdraft protection with extended coverage options press 8.
- To repeat this information press 9.
- To speak with a customer care representative press 0.
First Midwest Bank Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from First Midwest Bank are available from 7am to 7pm CST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CST on Saturday, from 9am to 2pm CT on Sunday.
First Midwest Bank Customer Service Phones
- First Midwest Bank customer service phone number is 1-888-678-3688. Live customer service representatives from First Midwest Bank are available from 7am to 7pm CT Monday-Friday, from 8am to 5pm CT on Saturday, from 9am to 2pm CT on Sunday.
First Midwest Bank Social Networks Customer Service
- First Midwest Bank customer service could be contacted via First Midwest Bank Facebook page. Typically First Midwest Bank customer service representative replies within an hour.
First Midwest Bank Live Chat Support
First Midwest Bank doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact First Midwest Bank is to call them at 1-800-322-3623.
First Midwest Bank support e-mail
- For First Midwest Bank Customer Care send e-mail to [email protected]
First Midwest Bank Help Center
You can get more information about First Midwest Bank on the First Midwest Bank Help page.
First Midwest Bank Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 7pm CT
Tuesday 7am to 7pm CT
Wednesday 7am to 7pm CT
Thursday 7am to 7pm CT
Friday 7am to 7pm CT
Saturday 8am to 5pm CT
Sunday 9am to 2pm CT
First Midwest Bank Headquarters
Reach Real Person in First Midwest Bank by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via First Midwest Bank Facebook account or First Midwest Bank Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for First Midwest Bank are provided above.
What to do if First Midwest Bank Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in First Midwest Bank customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in First Midwest Bank Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in First Midwest Bank please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.