If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) customer service you need to dial 1-800-225-5324. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 6 (if you are calling about any other issue) and stay on the line (the
typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To report a tip on a FBI case currently highly news press 1.
- To report a tip about threats to national security press 2.
- To report a suspicious email, hacked email or ID theft press 3.
- To report mortgage fraud press 4.
- To report gift card fraud, identity theft press 5.
- If you are calling about any other issue press 6.
- To repeat this menu press the pound key.
FBI Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from the FBI are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
FBI Customer Support Phones
- FBI Customer Support Phone is 1-800-225-5324. Live customer service representatives from the FBI are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Contact FBI Headquarters you need to dial 1-202-324-3000.
FBI Social Networks Customer Service
- FBI customer service could be contacted via FBI Facebook page. Typically FBI customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach FBI support via FBI Twitter page
- You can view latest FBI photos on FBI Instagram page
- You can view latest FBI videos on FBI Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using FBI Linkedin page
FBI Mailing Addresses
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
FBI Live Chat Support
FBI doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact FBI is to call them at 1-800-225-5324.
FBI support e-mail
FBI doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
FBI Fax Number
FBI does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-800-225-5324 phone number to contact FBI.
FBI Help Center
- You can get more information about FBI Customers on the FBI Customers Support page.
FBI Opening Hours
View Fbi headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Fbi by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Fbi Facebook account or Fbi Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Fbi are provided above.
What to do if Fbi Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Fbi customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in FBI Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Fbi please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.