If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in EDF customer service you need to dial 0333-200-5100. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To get a quote for the switching team press 1.
- If you have a traditional prepayment meter press 2.
- If you have a smart pay-as-you-go meter press 3.
- If you pay for energy in any other way such as direct debit press 4.
EDF Energy Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
EDF Customer Support Phones
- EDF Energy Customer Support Phone is 0333-200-5100 or 0333-009-7062. Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For EDF revenue collection you need to dial 0800-090-3940 or 0800-090-3944.
- For EDF sales enquiries you need to dial 0191-426-5610 or 0191-426-5603.
- For EDF smart meter install appointments you need to dial 0191-426-5602.
- For EDF smart meter queries you need to dial 0191-426-5607.
- For EDF meter reading you need to dial 0191-426-5606.
- For EDF business sales enquiries you need to dial 0345-112-2205.
- For EDF customer satisfaction survey you need to dial 0800-524-4432.
- For Bills and payments enquiries, Meter enquiries you need to dial 0333-200-5100.
- To check your balance, make a payment or submit a meter reading you need to dial 0333-200-5108. Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available 24/7.
- To switch to EDF Energy from another provider you need to dial 0333-200-5110.
- For Energy efficiency enquiries you need to dial 0333-009-6999.
- For Business customer services you need to dial 0333-200-5103.
- For Business Movers you need to dial 0333-009-7115.
EDF Social Networks Customer Service
- EDF customer service could be contacted via EDF Facebook page. Typically EDF customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach EDF support via EDF Twitter page
- You can view latest EDF photos on EDF Instagram page
- You can view latest EDF videos on EDF Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using EDF UK Linkedin page
EDF Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a EDF Support Agent on the EDF Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Chat” button in the right of the screen. Chat is available 24/7.
EDF support e-mail
EDF doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
EDF Help Center
- You can get more information about EDF Customers on the EDF Customers Support page.
EDF Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm
Reach Real Person in Edf by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Edf Facebook account or Edf Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Edf are provided above.
What to do if Edf Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Edf customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in EDF Energy Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Edf please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.