If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in EDF customer service you need to dial 0333-200-5100. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To get a quote for the switching team press 1.
- If you have a traditional prepayment meter press 2.
- If you have a smart pay-as-you-go meter press 3.
- If you pay for energy in any other way such as direct debit press 4.
EDF Energy Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
EDF Customer Support Phones
- EDF Energy Customer Support Phone is 0333-200-5100 or 0333-009-7062. Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For EDF revenue collection you need to dial 0800-090-3940 or 0800-090-3944.
- For EDF sales enquiries you need to dial 0191-426-5610 or 0191-426-5603.
- For EDF smart meter install appointments you need to dial 0191-426-5602.
- For EDF smart meter queries you need to dial 0191-426-5607.
- For EDF meter reading you need to dial 0191-426-5606.
- For EDF business sales enquiries you need to dial 0345-112-2205.
- For EDF customer satisfaction survey you need to dial 0800-524-4432.
- For Bills and payments enquiries, Meter enquiries you need to dial 0333-200-5100.
- To check your balance, make a payment or submit a meter reading you need to dial 0333-200-5108. Live customer service representatives from EDF Energy are available 24/7.
- To switch to EDF Energy from another provider you need to dial 0333-200-5110.
- For Energy efficiency enquiries you need to dial 0333-009-6999.
- For Business customer services you need to dial 0333-200-5103.
- For Business Movers you need to dial 0333-009-7115.
EDF Social Networks Customer Service
- EDF customer service could be contacted via EDF Facebook page. Typically EDF customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach EDF support via EDF Twitter page
- You can view latest EDF photos on EDF Instagram page
- You can view latest EDF videos on EDF Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using EDF UK Linkedin page
EDF Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a EDF Support Agent on the EDF Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Chat” button in the right of the screen. Chat is available 24/7.
EDF support e-mail
EDF doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
EDF Help Center
- You can get more information about EDF Customers on the EDF Customers Support page.
EDF Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 6pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm