If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Eastlink you need to dial 1-888-345-1111. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To use our convenient self-service options to obtain your account balance, make and manage credit card payments or verify your scheduled appointment press 1.
- To buy or add services press 2.
- For billing questions or to change or cancel your services press 3.
- For technical help if your services are not working properly press 4.
- For business services dial 877-813-1727.
- If you’re excavating or inquiring about the location of buried fiber press 6.
- To reach our main office dial 902-484-2800.
- To repeat this menu press 9.
Eastlink Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Eastlink are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
Eastlink Customer Support Phones
- Eastlink Customer Support Phone is 1-888-345-1111. Live customer service representatives from Eastlink are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Business Services you need to dial 1-877-813-1727. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Beyond Tech Support you need to dial 1-888-525-4253.
- For International Traveller Support you need to dial 1‑902‑407‑8888.
- For Media Contact you need to dial 1-902-446-1939.
Eastlink Social Networks Customer Service
- Eastlink customer service could be contacted via Eastlink Facebook page. Typically Eastlink customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Eastlink support via Eastlink Twitter page
- You can view latest Eastlink photos on Eastlink Instagram page
- You can view latest Eastlink videos on Eastlink Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Eastlink Linkedin page
Eastlink Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 8660,
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Eastlink Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Eastlink Support Agent on the Eastlink Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Chat” button in the bottom right of your screen.
Eastlink support e-mail
Eastlink doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Eastlink Fax Number
Eastlink does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-888-345-1111 phone number to contact Eastlink.
Eastlink Help Center
- You can get more information about Eastlink Customers on the Eastlink Customers Support page.
Eastlink Opening Hours
You can find more information about Eastlink opening hours on the Eastlink Stores Locator Page.
Reach Real Person in Eastlink by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Eastlink Facebook account or Eastlink Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Eastlink are provided above.
What to do if Eastlink Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Eastlink customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Eastlink Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Eastlink please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.