If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in DSHS customer service you need to dial 1-877-501-2233. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 2 (for otherwise), press 0 (to speak with someone) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you have applied for assistance with DSHS before press 1.
- For otherwise press 2.
If you press 2 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For office locations press 1.
- For answers to frequently asked questions press 2.
- To speak with someone press 0.
DSHS Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from DSHS are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
DSHS Customer Support Phones
- DSHS Customer Support Phone is 1-877-501-2233. Live customer service representatives from DSHS are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For TTY/TDD you need to dial 1-800-833-6384.
- For DSHS Community Services Division Constituent Relations you need to dial 1-800-865-7801.
- For Lost or stolen Quest/EBT card you need to dial 1-888-328-9271.
- For Resolving a complaint you need to dial 1-800-737-0617.
- For Reporting the abuse or neglect of a child or vulnerable adult you need to dial 1-866-363-4276.
- For Background Check Central Unit you need to dial 1-360-902-0299.
- For Washington state DSHS employee verifications you need to dial 1-360-725-5830.
- For Care provider/contracted employee verifications you need to dial 1-360-664-6161.
- For Long-term care services you need to dial 1-360-725-2300.
- For Opening or licensing an adult family home/nursing home/boarding home you need to dial 1-360-725-2400.
- For Making a public records request you need to dial 1-360-902-8484.
- For Social Service Payment System you need to dial 1-360-664-6161.
- For Tax Desk you need to dial 1-360-664-5830.
DSHS Social Networks Customer Service
- DSHS customer service could be contacted via Washington State DSHS Facebook page. Typically DSHS customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach DSHS support via Washington State DSHS Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Linkedin page
- You can view latest DSHS videos on DSHS Youtube page
DSHS Mailing Addresses
DSHS CSD – Customer Service Center:
PO BOX 11699
Tacoma, WA 98411-6699
DSHS Constituent Services
Olympia, WA 98504-45131
DSHS Live Chat Support
DSHS doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact DSHS is to call them at 1-877-501-2233.
DSHS support e-mail
- For resolving a complaint send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Background Check Central Unit send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Washington state DSHS employee verifications send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Making a public records request send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Social Service Payment System send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Tax Desk send an e-mail to [email protected]
DSHS Help Center
- You can get more information about DSHS Customers on the DSHS Customers Support page.
DSHS Opening Hours
You can find more information about DSHS opening hours on the DSHS Stores Locator Page.
Reach Real Person in Dshs by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Dshs Facebook account or Dshs Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Dshs are provided above.
What to do if Dshs Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Dshs customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in DSHS Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Dshs please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.