If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) customer service you need to dial 1-866-613-3777. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 3 (for recorded information on programs, disability accommodations or connect to other DPSS hotlines), after press 3 (if you have a disability or need accommodation), press 1 (for English) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you have an existing case and would like to connect to the self-service system or speak to an eligibility worker press 1.
- If you would like to apply for benefits press 2.
- For recorded information on programs, disability accommodations or connect to other DPSS hotlines press 3.
- To repeat these options press the star key.
DPSS Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from DPSS are available from 7:30am to 7:30pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
DPSS Customer Support Phones
- DPSS Customer Support Phone is 1-866-613-3777. Live customer service representatives from DPSS are available from 7:30am to 7:30pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Child Protection Services you need to dial 1-800-540-4000.
- For Dependent Adult Abuse & Elder Abuse you need to dial 1-877-477-3646.
- For Elder Abuse in a Long Term Care Facility you need to dial 1-800-510-2020.
- For Adoptions & Foster Care Information Line you need to dial 1-888-811-1121.
- For Adult Protective Services and Elder Abuse Hotline you need to dial 1-877-477-3646.
- For Child Health & Disability Prevention Program you need to dial 1-800-993-2437.
- For Child Support Hotline Statewide you need to dial 1-866-901-3212.
- For Info Line (Information & Referral) you need to dial 1-800-339-6993. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
DPSS Social Networks Customer Service
- DPSS customer service could be contacted via L.A. County Department of Public Social Services Facebook page. Typically DPSS customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach DPSS support via County of Los Angeles | DPSS Twitter page
- You can view latest DPSS photos on DPSS Instagram page
- You can view latest DPSS videos on County of Los Angeles DPSS Youtube page
DPSS Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about DPSS on the DPSS Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
DPSS Live Chat Support
DPSS doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact DPSS is to call them at 1-866-613-3777.
DPSS support e-mail
DPSS doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
DPSS Help Center
- You can get more information about DPSS Customers on the DPSS Customers Support page.
DPSS Opening Hours
Monday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Friday 7:30am to 7:30pm
Saturday 8am to 4:30pm
Reach Real Person in Dpss by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat. Frequently direct message via Dpss Facebook account or Dpss Twitter account may get you a customer representative quickly, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Dpss are provided above.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Dpss please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.