If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in The Dallas Morning News customer service you need to dial 1-800-925-1500. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are moving or want to start a new printer digital subscription press 1.
- For delivery issues press 2.
- To place a temporary stop with a restart day press 3.
- To make a payment, update your credit card or check the status of your account press 4.
- If you are calling regarding your digital access, the ePaper or to activate your digital account press 5.
- For all other issues press 8.
- To hear this menu again press star.
The Dallas Morning News Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from The Dallas Morning News are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 7am to 12pm Saturday-Sunday.
The Dallas Morning News Customer Service Phones
- The Dallas Morning News customer service phone number is 1-800-925-1500. Live customer service representatives from The Dallas Morning News are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 7am to 12pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For Contact Announcement Consultants you need to dial 1-214-977-7855.
- For Al Dia you need to dial 1-469-977-3740.
- For Briefing you need to dial 1-214-977-8333.
- To Back Copy Request Order Form you need to dial 1-214-745-8383.
- For The Dallas Morning News Main Office you need to dial 1-214-977-8222.
- For Editorial Board you need to dial 1-214-977-8205.
- For Human Resources you need to dial 1-214-977-8222.
- For Local News you need to dial 1-214-977-8456.
The Dallas Morning News Social Networks Customer Service
- The Dallas Morning News customer service could be contacted via The Dallas Morning News Facebook page. Typically The Dallas Morning News customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach The Dallas Morning News support via The Dallas Morning News Twitter page
- You can view latest The Dallas Morning News videos on The Dallas Morning News Youtube page
- You can view latest The Dallas Morning News photos on The Dallas Morning News Instagram page
The Dallas Morning News Mailing Addresses
1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201
The Dallas Morning News Live Chat Support
The Dallas Morning News doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact The Dallas Morning News is to call them at 1-800-925-1500.
The Dallas Morning News support e-mail
- To email The Dallas Morning News use the following The Dallas Morning News contact form.
- For back copies send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For the business desk send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For arts and entertainment releases send an e-mail to [email protected]
The Dallas Morning News Help Center
You can get more information about The Dallas Morning News on the The Dallas Morning News Support Help page.
The Dallas Morning News Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 5pm
Tuesday 7am to 5pm
Wednesday 7am to 5pm
Thursday 7am to 5pm
Friday 7am to 5pm
Saturday 7am to 12pm
Sunday 7am to 12pm
Dallas Morning News Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Dallas Morning News by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Dallas Morning News Facebook account or Dallas Morning News Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Dallas Morning News are provided above.
What to do if Dallas Morning News Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Dallas Morning News customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Dallas Morning News Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Dallas Morning News please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.