If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in CT Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-203-941-6868 or 1-860-967-0493. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 1 (for regular state unemployment insurance or an extension of benefits program) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 30-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For regular state unemployment insurance or an extension of benefits program press 1.
- For self-employed individual and others who have a PUA press 2.
- To reply these options press 3.
You can reach Connecticut Unemployment customer service by requesting a callback. If you would like to speak to a live customer service representative in CT Unemployment customer support by requesting a callback you need to go to the CT Unemployment Benefits Center page. Scroll down (to “Consumer Contact Center”), select a reason for your inquiry and press the “Schedule a Callback” black button.
CT Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from CT Unemployment are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
Connecticut Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- CT Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-203-941-6868 or 1-860-967-0493. Live customer service representatives from CT Unemployment are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For Consumer Contact Center you need to dial 1-800-956-3294. Live customer service representatives from CT Unemployment are available from 7am to 5pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 3pm Saturday, Sunday closed
- For TTY you need to dial 711 or 1-800-842-9710.
- For Key Bank Customer Service you need to dial 1-866-295-2955.
- For Connecticut Department of Labor Agency you need to dial 1-860-263-6000.
Connecticut Department Of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach CT Department of Labor support via CT Department of Labor Twitter page
- You can view latest Connecticut Department of Labor videos on Connecticut Department of Labor Youtube page
- You can view latest CT Department of Labor photos on CT Department of Labor Instagram page
CT Unemployment Mailing Addresses
Connecticut Department of Labor:
200 Folly Brook Boulevard
Wethersfield, CT 06109
CT Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a CT Unemployment Support Agent on the CT Unemployment Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “ASK DOL” blue button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, then press the “Continue”, fill in the form and press the “Start Chatting”.
CT Unemployment support e-mail
- For Non-unemployment benefits send an e-mail to [email protected]
CT Unemployment Benefits Help Center
- You can get more information about CT Unemployment Customers on the CT Unemployment Customers Support page.
CT Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 5pm
Tuesday 7am to 5pm
Wednesday 7am to 5pm
Thursday 7am to 5pm
Friday 7am to 5pm
Saturday 8am to 3pm
Ct Unemployment Headquarters
View Ct Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Ct Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Ct Unemployment Facebook account or Ct Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Ct Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Ct Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Ct Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in CT Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Ct Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.