If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Council Tax you need to dial 0345-034-4569. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (for housing benefit or Council Tax support), then press 1 (for the Christchurch and Poole area) or 2 (for the Bournemouth area) or stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- To make a payment using the automated payment line press 1.
- For housing benefits or Council Tax support press 2.
- For Council Tax press 3.
Council Tax Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Council Tax are available 24/7.
Council Tax Customer Support Phones
- Council Tax Customer Support Phone is 0345-034-4569. Live customer service representatives from Council Tax are available 24/7.
- To Pay your Council Tax bill you need to dial 01202-672-932. Live customer service representatives are available 24/7.
- For Council Tax general enquiries you need to dial 01202-123-333.
Council Tax Mailing Addresses
Revenues and Benefits Services,
BCP Civic Centre
Stour Valley and Poole Partnership,
PO Box 722,
Council Tax Live Chat Support
Council Tax doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Council Tax is to call them at 0345-034-4569.
Council Tax support e-mail
- To contact Council Tax support for Bournemouth residents send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To contact Council Tax support for Christchurch and Poole residents send an e-mail to [email protected]
Council Tax Fax Number
Council Tax does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 0345-034-4569 phone number to contact Council Tax.
Council Tax Help Center
- You can get more information about Council Tax Customers on the Council Tax Customers Support page.
Council Tax Opening Hours
Council Tax Headquarters
View Council Tax headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Council Tax by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Council Tax Facebook account or Council Tax Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Council Tax are provided above.
What to do if Council Tax Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Council Tax customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on Talk to a Live Person in Council Tax Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Council Tax please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.