If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Colorado Unemployment Insurance customer service you need to dial 1-303-318-9100 or login to MyUI+. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 2 (if you are calling to start a new claim) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling to update contact information on your account or to request a new password or pin press 1.
- If you are calling to start a new claim press 2.
- If you are calling to file for your weekly benefits payment press 3.
- For any other questions press 4.
Colorado Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Colorado Unemployment are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Colorado Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Colorado Unemployment Customer Support Phone Number is 1-303-318-9100 or 1-800-480-8299. Live customer service representatives from Colorado Unemployment are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Conversion Call Center you need to dial 1-303-536-5615. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Regular Unemployment Contact (Requesting Payment) you need to dial 1-303-813-2800 or 1-888-550-2800.
- For Regular Claims Customer Support you need to dial 1-303-318-9000 or 1-800-388-5515.
- For Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Contact you need to dial 1-303-536-5615. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For PUA Claims Customer Support you need to dial 1-303-536-5615. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Unemployment Insurance Integrity you need to dial 1-303-318-9035 or 1-877-464-4622.
- If you need help setting up your account in the new MyUI+ system, requesting weekly benefits, or for help with a program integrity issue on your claim you need to dial 1-303-536-5615.
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Social Networks Customer Service
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment customer service could be contacted via Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Facebook page. Typically Colorado Department of Labor and Employment customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Colorado Department of Labor and Employment support via Colorado Department of Labor and Employment Twitter page
Colorado UI Mailing Addresses
UI Employer Services:
P.O. Box 8789
Denver, CO 80201-8789
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment:
633 17th Street, Suite 201
Denver, CO 80202-3660
Colorado Unemployment Insurance support e-mail
- For Unemployment Insurance Employer Services send an e-mail to [email protected]
Colorado Unemployment Insurance Live Chat Support
Colorado UI doesn’t offer live chat support.
Colorado UI Help Center
You can find more information about Colorado UI on the Colorado UI Support page.
Colorado Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4pm
Tuesday 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 4pm
Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Colorado Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Colorado Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Colorado Unemployment Facebook account or Colorado Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Colorado Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Colorado Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Colorado Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Colorado Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Colorado Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.