If you need to contact a live person in Chase customer service you need to dial 1-800-935-9935. The system will offer you enter your debit card, account number or user id, followed by the pound key. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 and then press 0.
To report your debit card lost, stolen or damage press 8.
For your convenience below are other options available via Chase automated phone system.
- To check for application or help with chase.com or Chase mobile press 1
- For credit card loan or credit line information and payment press 2
- To open a new Chase account press 3
- For the branch and ATM locator or the employee directory press 4
- To return to the previous menu or to access your checking, savings, CDs or IRA account press 5
- To speak to a customer service specialist press 0
Chase Customer Service Options
Chase Phone Customer Service
- For credit card customer service you need to dial 1-800-432-3117.
- For service on existing accounts you need to dial 1-800-935-9935.
- For current Chase home equity customers you need to dial 1-800-836-5656.
- To contact homeowner’s insurance inquiries you need to dial 1-877-530-8951.
- For help with existing accounts you need to dial 1-800-242-7338.
Chase Social Support
- Chase customer support could be contacted via Chase Facebook page
- You can also reach Chase support via Chase Twitter page
- Chase customer support could be contacted via Chase Instagram page
Chase Mail Support
For Card Payments:
P.O. Box 94014
For General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 15298
Contact Us for Personal Banking:
National Bank By Mail
P O Box 36520
Louisville, KY 40233-6520
Exclusive address for Notices of Error, Requests for Information, and Qualiﬁed Written Requests:
P.O. Box 183166
Columbus, OH 43218-3166