If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in CareCredit customer service you need to dial 1-866-893-7864. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 (to apply for CareCredit account) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a CareCredit account holder press 1.
- If you are a CareCredit provider press 2.
- To apply for CareCredit account press 3.
CareCredit Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from CareCredit are available from 8am to midnight EST Monday-Sunday.
CareCredit Customer Support Phones
- CareCredit Customer Support Phone is 1-866-893-7864. Live customer service representatives from CareCredit are available from 8am to midnight EST Monday-Sunday.
- To Apply for CareCredit you need to dial 1-800-677-0718. Live customer service representatives are available from 9am to 9pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Enrolled Providers accepting CareCredit you need to dial 1-800-859-9975. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 12am EST Monday-Friday, from 10am to 6:30pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
- If You represent a Health System you need to dial 1-855-945-3561.
- If You Interested in being a CareCredit Provider you need to dial 1-800-300-3046. Live customer service representatives are available from 9am to 7pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
CareCredit Social Networks Customer Service
- CareCredit customer service could be contacted via CareCredit Facebook page. Typically CareCredit customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach CareCredit support via CareCredit Twitter page
- You can view latest CareCredit photos on CareCredit Instagram page
- You can view latest CareCredit videos on CareCredit Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using CareCredit Linkedin page
CareCredit Mailing Addresses
Synchrony, PO Box 960061, Orlando, FL
CareCredit Live Chat Support
CareCredit doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact CareCredit is to call them at 1-866-893-7864.
CareCredit support e-mail
To contact CareCredit via e-mail you need to go to the CareCredit Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” button.
CareCredit Fax Number
CareCredit does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-866-893-7864 phone number to contact CareCredit.
CareCredit Help Center
- You can get more information about CareCredit Customers on the CareCredit Customers Support page.
CareCredit Opening Hours
You can find more information about CareCredit opening hours on the CareCredit Locator Page.
Reach Real Person in Carecredit by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Carecredit Facebook account or Carecredit Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Carecredit are provided above.
What to do if Carecredit Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Carecredit customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in CareCredit Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Carecredit please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.