If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Canada Life you need to dial 1-855-812-4211. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 1 (if you have a health and dental claim question) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-30 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you have a health and dental claim question press 1.
- If you have a question regarding your employer sponsored pension or annuity not including survivor income benefit press 2.
- If you have purchased individual insurance coverage through Canada Life and you have a question press 3.
- For our mailing address, email address or fax number press 4.
- For our names directory press 5.
- If you would like to leave a message press 0.
Canada Life Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Canada Life are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Canada Life Customer Support Phones
- Canada Life Customer Support Phone is 1-855-812-4211. Live customer service representatives from Canada Life are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Health and dental benefits you need to dial 1-800-957-9777.
- For Retirement and investments you need to dial 1-800-724-3402.
- For Life insurance you need to dial 1-855-812-4211.
- For Group life insurance conversion you need to dial 1-888-252-1847.
- For Health SolutionsPlus Visa Card you need to dial 1-877-883-7072. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 8pm ET Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- You can find all customer service phone numbers on the Canada Life Contact page
Canada Life Social Networks Customer Service
- Canada Life customer service could be contacted via Canada Life Facebook page. Typically Canada Life customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Canada Life support via Canada Life Twitter page
- You can view latest Canada Life photos on Canada Life Instagram page
- You can view latest Canada Life videos on Canada Life Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Canada Life Linkedin page
Canada Life Mailing Addresses
Health and dental benefits:
Winnipeg Benefit Payments
P.O. Box 3050 Station Main
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E6
Group Life Benefits
60 Osborne St. N
Winnipeg, MB R3C 1V3
Canada Life Live Chat Support
Canada Life doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Canada Life is to call them at 1-855-812-4211.
Canada Life support e-mail
- To contact Canada Life via e-mail you need to go to the Canada Life Contact page, fill in the form and press the “Send” button.
- To contact Media inquiries support send an e-mail to [email protected]
Canada Life Fax Number
Canada Life does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 1-855-812-4211 phone number to contact Canada Life.
Canada Life Help Center
- You can get more information about Canada Life Customers on the Canada Life Customers Support page.
Canada Life Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4pm
Tuesday 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 4pm
Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Canada Life Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Canada Life by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Canada Life Facebook account or Canada Life Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Canada Life are provided above.
What to do if Canada Life Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Canada Life customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Canada Life Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Canada Life please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.