If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in BT customer service you need to dial 0800-800-150. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-3 minutes).
Alternatively, you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling about your home phone or broadband press 1.
- For BT TV and Sport press 2.
- For BT Mobile press 3.
- To help with your BT email or Cloud account press 4.
- To report suspicious contact and learn how to protect yourself press 5.
BT Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from BT are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday.
BT Customer Support Phones
- BT Customer Support Phone is 0800-800-150 (from the UK) or 44-150-174-7714 (from outside the UK). Live customer service representatives from BT are available from 8am to 9pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 8pm Saturday-Sunday.
- From BT mobile you need to dial 150.
- For Contact BT Business need to dial 0800-800-152.
BT Social Networks Customer Service
- BT customer service could be contacted via BT Facebook page. Typically BT customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach BT support via BT Twitter page
- You can view latest BT photos on BT Instagram page
- You can message a live customer service representative using BT Linkedin page
BT Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about BT on the BT Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
BT Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a BT Support Agent on the BT Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to сhoose the question you are inquiring about and press the “Chat with us” button. Chat is available from 7am to 11pm Monday-Sunday.
BT support e-mail
BT doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
BT Help Center
- You can get more information about BT Customers on the BT Customers Support page.
BT Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 9pm
Tuesday 8am to 9pm
Wednesday 8am to 9pm
Thursday 8am to 9pm
Friday 8am to 9pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 8am to 8pm
Reach Real Person in Bt by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Bt Facebook account or Bt Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Bt are provided above.
What to do if Bt Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Bt customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in BT Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Bt please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.