If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Arizona Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-877-600-2722. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (if you are a claimant), then press 1 (for English), after press 1 (if you have not yet filed a claim for unemployment) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are a claimant press 2.
- If you are an employee press 3.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- If you have not yet filed a claim for unemployment press 1.
- If you have already filed a claim for unemployment press 2.
Arizona Unemployment Insurance Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Arizona Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday closed, from 9:30am to 5pm Sunday.
AZ Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phones
- AZ Unemployment Insurance Customer Support Phone is 1-877-600-2722. Live customer service representatives from Arizona Unemployment Insurance are available from 7am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday closed, from 9:30am to 5pm Sunday.
- For Call Center in Phoenix you need to dial 1-602-364-2722.
- For Call Center in Tucson you need to dial 1-520-791-2722.
- For Telecommunications Relay Service for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing you need to dial 711.
- For Debit Card Information you need to dial 1-855-847-2030.
- For Claim and Payment Status you need to dial 1-877-766-8477.
- For Claim and Payment Status (Phoenix) you need to dial 1-602-417-3800.
- For Claim and Payment Status (Tucson) you need to dial 1-520-884-8477.
- To Contact the Client Advocate you need to dial 1-602-542-5954.
- For Appeals Board you need to dial 1-602-771-9036.
- For Appellate Services Administration you need to dial 1-602-771-9019.
- For Office of Appeals – Phoenix you need to dial 1-602-771-9019.
- For Office of Appeals – Tucson you need to dial 1-520-629-0211.
- To Repay an Unemployment Insurance Benefit Overpayment (Pay by Phone) you need to dial 1-844-722-6247 or 1-602-252-0024.
- For DES Office of Accounts Receivable and Collections (OARC) you need to dial 1-(602) 252-0024 or 1-800-236-1475.
Arizona Department of Economic Security Social Networks Customer Service
- Arizona Department of Economic Security customer service could be contacted via Arizona Department of Economic Security Facebook page. Typically Arizona Department of Economic Security customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Arizona Department of Economic Security support via Arizona Department of Economic Security Twitter page
Arizona Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits Mailing Addresses
Department of Economic Security
Unemployment Insurance Administration
P. O. Box 29225
Phoenix, Arizona 85038-9225
DES Unemployment Insurance Administration
Site Code 860B
P.O. Box 6123
Phoenix, Arizona 85005-6123
1990 W. Camelback Rd., Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Appellate Services Administration:
1990 W. Camelback Rd., Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Office of Appeals – Tucson:
2255 W. Ina Rd., Suite 131
Tucson, AZ 85741
AZ Unemployment Fax Numbers
- Phoenix: 1-602-612-8705, 1-888-305-1348
- Tucson: 1-520-770-3357, 1-520-770-3358
- Appeals Board: 1-602-257-7054
- Appellate Services Administration: 1-602-257-7053
- Office of Appeals – Phoenix: 1-602-257-7056
- Office of Appeals – Tucson: 1-602-257-7057
AZ Unemployment Live Chat Support
AZ Unemployment Insurance doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact AZ Unemployment Insurance is to call them at 1-877-600-2722.
Arizona Unemployment support e-mail
Arizona Unemployment doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
AZ Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about AZ Unemployment Customers on the AZ Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
AZ Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 6pm
Tuesday 7am to 6pm
Wednesday 7am to 6pm
Thursday 7am to 6pm
Friday 7am to 6pm
Sunday 9:30am to 5pm
Az Unemployment Headquarters
View Az Unemployment headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Az Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Az Unemployment Facebook account or Az Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Az Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Az Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Az Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Arizona Unemployment Insurance Benefits Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Az Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.