If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Axis Bank customer service you need to dial 1860-419-5555. To speak with a live agent, you need to сhoose the question you are inquiring about and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-15 minutes).
Axis Bank Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Axis Bank are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
Axis Bank Customer Support Phones
- Axis Bank Customer Support Phone is 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555. Live customer service representatives from Axis Bank are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
- For Corporate Office you need to dial 91-22-24252525/43252525.
- For Agri and Rural you need to dial 1800-419-5577.
- To Report lost debit card you need to dial 022-6798-7700.
Axis Bank Social Networks Customer Service
- Axis Bank customer service could be contacted via Axis Bank Facebook page. Typically Axis Bank customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Axis Bank support via Axis Bank Twitter Support page
- You can view latest Axis Bank photos on Axis Bank Instagram page
- You can view latest Axis Bank videos on Axis Bank Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Axis Bank Linkedin page
Axis Bank Mailing Addresses
Axis Bank Limited, ‘Axis House’,
C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Axis Bank Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Axis Bank Support Agent on the Axis Bank Support page.
Axis Bank support e-mail
- To contact Axis Bank support send an e-mail to [email protected]
Axis Bank Fax Number
Corporate Office: 91-22-24251800.
Axis Bank Help Center
- You can get more information about Axis Bank Customers on the Axis Bank Customers Support page.
Axis Bank Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 8pm
Tuesday 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Thursday 8am to 8pm
Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 8pm
Sunday 8am to 8pm
Axis Bank Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Axis Bank by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Axis Bank Facebook account or Axis Bank Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Axis Bank are provided above.
What to do if Axis Bank Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Axis Bank customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Axis Bank Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Axis Bank please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.