If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Australia Post customer service you need to dial 13-7678. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (the typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For delivery, parcel and mail redirection enquiries press 1.
- For resale and sales or to find us where our post offices are located press 2.
- For passport, identity checks and travel press 3.
- For money and insurance inquiries or to make a payment press 4.
- To hear how protect your privacy press 7.
Australia Post Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Australia Post are available from 8am to 6pm AEST Monday-Sunday.
Australia Post Customer Support Phones
- Australia Post Customer Support Phone is 13-7678 or +61-3-8847-9045 (From overseas. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 6pm AEST Monday-Sunday.).
- For Business credit accounts you need to dial 13-11-18.
Australia Post Social Networks Customer Service
- Australia Post customer service could be contacted via Australia Post Facebook page. Typically Australia Post customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Australia Post support via Australia Post Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Australia Post Linkedin page
Australia Post Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Australia Post Support Agent on the Australia Post Support page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Ask Australia Post” button in the bottom right of your screen.
Australia Post support e-mail
Australia Post doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Australia Post Fax Number
Australia Post does not have a fax number. Instead you can use 13-7678 phone number to contact Australia Post.
Australia Post Help Center
- You can get more information about Australia Post Customers on the Australia Post Customers Support page.
Australia Post Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm AEST
Tuesday 8am to 6pm AEST
Wednesday 8am to 6pm AEST
Thursday 8am to 6pm AEST
Friday 8am to 6pm AEST
Saturday 8am to 6pm AEST
Sunday 8am to 6pm AEST
Australia Post Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Australia Post by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Australia Post Facebook account or Australia Post Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Australia Post are provided above.
What to do if Australia Post Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Australia Post customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Australia Post Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Australia Post please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.