If you need to contact a live person in Assurance Wireless customer service you need to dial 1-888-898-4888. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt then press pound (if you don’t have an Assurance Wireless phone number), press 4 at the second prompt and press 3 at the third. After that, you need to stay on the line and the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Assurance Wireless (typical waiting time is about 1-3 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other available options:
- To request an application to see if you are eligible for Assurance Lifeline service or if you are an existing customer needing to reapply for new Assurance Lifeline service press 1.
- To check the status of an application press 2.
- If you are an existing customer calling about your existing Assurance Wireless account press 3
If you press 3 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For instruction on how to program your phone press 1.
- To check application status press 2.
- If you are a new customer wanting to apply for Assurance Lifeline service or hear information about Assurance Lifeline service press 3.
- For other options press 4.
Assurance Wireless Service Options
Assurance Wireless Customer Service Hours
Assurance Wireless live customer service agents are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Assurance Wireless Social Networks Support
Assurance Wireless Customer Service Mailing Addresses
P.O Box 5040
Charleston, IL 61920-9907
Assurance Wireless Help Center
You can ask a question about Assurance Wireless data rates on the Assurance Wireless Help Center page.
Assurance Wireless support e-mail
You can contact Assurance Wireless via [email protected]