If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Arkansas Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-855-225-4440 or 1-501-682-2121. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (if you need to speak to a representative, to finalize your claim, backdate an existing claim or address any issue with your claim) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 15-55 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you need to reset or unlock your PIN or make an address correction press 1.
- If you need to speak to a representative, to finalize your claim, backdate an existing claim or address any issue with your claim press 2.
Arkansas Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Arkansas Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Arkansas Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Arkansas Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-855-225-4440 or 1-501-682-2121. Live customer service representatives from Arkansas Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Automated Weekly Claims System you need to dial 1-501-907-2590.
- For Toll Free Interstate Support you need to dial 1-866-392-7284.
- For Employer registration, account maintenance, internet registration assistance you need to dial 1-501-682-3798.
- For Quarterly wage updates, internet online reporting assistance you need to dial 1-501-682-3100.
- For Quarterly Benefit Statements you need to dial 1-501-682-1181.
- For Unemployment Assistant Director you need to dial 1-501-683-5342.
- If You have questions about your claim you need to dial 1-844-908-2178.
Arkansas Division of Workforce Services Social Networks Customer Service
- Arkansas Division of Workforce Services customer service could be contacted via Arkansas Division of Workforce Services Facebook page. Typically Arkansas Division of Workforce Services customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Arkansas Division of Workforce Services support via Arkansas Division of Workforce Services Twitter page
Arkansas Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Arkansas Division of Workforce Services:
P.O. Box 2981
Little Rock, AR 72203
Arkansas Works – American Job Center Locations
You can find all ADWS Local Office on the ADWS Local Office Contact Information page. All offices are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Arkansas Unemployment Live Chat Support
Arkansas doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Arkansas is to call them at 1-855-225-4440 or 1-501-682-2121.
Arkansas Unemployment support e-mail
- For Arkansas Unemployment questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
Arkansas Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Arkansas Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Arkansas Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Arkansas Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4pm
Tuesday 8am to 4pm
Wednesday 8am to 4pm
Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday 8am to 4pm
Arkansas Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Arkansas Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Arkansas Unemployment Facebook account or Arkansas Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Arkansas Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Arkansas Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Arkansas Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Arkansas Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Arkansas Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.