If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in ANZ customer service you need to dial 13-13-14. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 2 (for anything else), then say “for anything else” or press 5 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For phone banking self-service press 1.
- For anything else press 2.
- To hear these options again press 8.
If you press 2 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For personal account press 1.
- For home property loan press 2.
- For internet banking press 3.
- For business account press 4.
- For anything else press 5.
ANZ Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from ANZ are available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
ANZ Customer Support Phones
- ANZ Customer Support Phone is 13-13-14. Live customer service representatives from ANZ are available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
- For General enquiries (from overseas) you need to dial +61 3 9683 9999.
- For Internet banking enquiries you need to dial 13-33-50.
- For Internet banking enquiries (from overseas) you need to dial +61 3 9683 8833.
- For Lost or stolen cards you need to dial 1800-033-844.
- For Lost or stolen cards (from overseas) you need to dial +61 3 8699 6955.
- For ANZ Share Investing you need to dial 1300-658-355.
- For ANZ Share Investing (from overseas) you need to dial +61 3 8541 0458.
ANZ App Customer Service
If you would like to speak to a live customer service representative in ANZ app customer support on your iOS or Android device you need to Log in to the ANZ App. Tap “Support” in the bottom right corner and choose the question what you would like to call.
ANZ Social Networks Customer Service
- ANZ customer service could be contacted via ANZ Facebook page. Typically ANZ customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach ANZ support via ANZ Twitter page
- You can view latest ANZ photos on ANZ Instagram page
- You can view latest ANZ videos on ANZ Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using ANZ Linkedin page
ANZ Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an ANZ Support Agent on the ANZ Support page by clicking the “Chat” button in the right of the page. Chat is available from 7am to 10pm Monday-Sunday.
ANZ support e-mail
To contact ANZ via e-mail you need to go to the ANZ Online form page, fill in the form and press the “Submit” blue button.
ANZ Help Center
- You can get more information about ANZ Customers on the ANZ Customers Support page.
ANZ Opening Hours
Monday 7am to 10pm
Tuesday 7am to 10pm
Wednesday 7am to 10pm
Thursday 7am to 10pm
Friday 7am to 10pm
Saturday 7am to 10pm
Sunday 7am to 10pm
Reach Real Person in Anz by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Anz Facebook account or Anz Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Anz are provided above.
What to do if Anz Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Anz customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in ANZ Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Anz please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.