If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Aldi UK customer service you need to dial 0800-042-0800. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 4 (to speak to a member our customer team), then press 2 (for customer service queries) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For tech connect queries press 1.
- For queries regarding orders placed on a website including delivery press 2.
- For product availability press 3.
- To speak to a member of our customer team press 4.
Aldi Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Aldi are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Saturday, from 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Aldi Customer Support Phones
- Aldi Customer Support Phone is 0800-042-0800. Live customer service representatives from Aldi are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Saturday, from 10am to 4pm Sunday.
Aldi Social Networks Customer Service
- Aldi customer service could be contacted via Aldi UK Facebook page. Typically Aldi UK customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Aldi support via Aldi Stores UK Twitter page
- You can view latest Aldi photos on Aldi UK Instagram page
- You can view latest Aldi videos on Aldi Youtube page
Aldi Live Chat Support
Aldi doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Aldi is to call them at 0800-042-0800.
Aldi support e-mail
To contact Aldi via e-mail you need to go to the Aldi Contact page, choose the question you are inquiring about, fill in the form and press the “Submit” button.
Aldi Help Center
- You can get more information about Aldi Customers on the Aldi Customers Support page.
Aldi Opening Hours
You can find more information about Aldi opening hours on the Aldi Stores Locator Page.
Aldi Uk Headquarters
View Aldi Uk headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Aldi Uk by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Aldi Uk Facebook account or Aldi Uk Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Aldi Uk are provided above.
What to do if Aldi Uk Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Aldi Uk customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Aldi UK Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Aldi Uk please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.