If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Alaska Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-907-269-4700. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 5-10 minutes).
Alaska Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Alaska Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Alaska Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Alaska Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-907-269-4700. Live customer service representatives from Alaska Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Anchorage UI Claim Center you need to dial 1-907-269-4700 (VICTOR: 1-907-277-0693).
- For Juneau UI Claim Center you need to dial 1-907-465-5552 (VICTOR: 1-907-586-4650).
- For Fairbanks UI Claim Center you need to dial 1-907-451-2871 (VICTOR: 1-907-451-6126).
- For Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Employment and Training Services you need to dial 1-907-465-2712.
- To Report UI fraud you need to dial 1-907-269-4880 or toll free at 1-877-272-4635.
Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development Social Networks Customer Service
- Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development customer service could be contacted via Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development Facebook page. Typically Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Alaska Dept of Labor support via Alaska Dept of Labor Twitter page
Alaska Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Anchorage UI Claim Center:
P.O. Box 241767
Anchorage, AK 99524-1767
Juneau UI Claim Center:
P.O. Box 115509
Juneau, AK 99811-5509
Department of Labor & Workforce Development Employment and Training Services:
P.O. Box 115509
Juneau, AK 99811-5509
Alaska Unemployment Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with an Alaska Unemployment Support Virtual Assistance on the Alaska Unemployment page by clicking the “Unemployment Insurance questions?
Chat with our virtual assistant” blue button in the bottom right corner of the page.
Alaska Unemployment support e-mail
- For Anchorage UI Claim Center send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Juneau UI Claim Center send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To Report UI fraud send an e-mail to [email protected]
Alaska Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Alaska Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Alaska Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Alaska Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4:30pm
Tuesday 8am to 4:30pm
Wednesday 8am to 4:30pm
Thursday 8am to 4:30pm
Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Alaska Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Alaska Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Alaska Unemployment Facebook account or Alaska Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Alaska Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Alaska Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Alaska Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Alaska Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Alaska Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.