If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the Alabama Department of Motor Vehicles customer service you need to dial 1-334-242-9000. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for driver’s license, driver records, CDL or accident reports), then press 1 (for driver license reinstatement) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 20-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For driver’s license, driver records, CDL or accident reports press 1.
- For liability insurance, registration or vehicle records press 2.
- For titles, vehicle inspections, dealer or dismantler license press 3.
- For commercial vehicle licensing and registration, IRP or IFTA press 4.
- To repeat these menu options press pound.
Alabama DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Alabama DMV are available from 8am to 5pm CT Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Alabama Division of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- AL DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-334-242-9000. Live customer service representatives from Alabama DMV are available from 8am to 5pm CT Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Alabama Department of Revenue Social Networks Customer Service
- Alabama Department of Revenue customer service could be contacted via Alabama Department of Revenue Facebook page. Typically Alabama Department of Revenue customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Alabama Department of Revenue support via Alabama Department of Revenue Twitter page
- You can view latest Alabama Department of Revenue videos on Alabama Department of Revenue Youtube page
Alabama DMV Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 327660
Montgomery, AL 36132-7660
Motor Vehicle Licensing:
P.O. Box 327643
Montgomery, AL 36132-7643
Mandatory Liability Insurance:
P.O. Box 327630
Montgomery, AL 36132-7630
Motor Carrier Services(IRP & IFTA):
P.O. Box 327620
Montgomery, AL 36132-7620
Vehicle Registration & Records:
P.O. Box 327630
Montgomery, AL 36132-7630
Titles & Vehicle Inspections:
P.O. Box 327640
Montgomery, AL 36132-7640
Alabama DMV Live Chat Support
Alabama DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
Alabama DMV support e-mail
To contact Alabama DMV via e-mail you need to go to the Alabama DMV page and press the “Need more help? Submit a request” button.
AL DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about AL DMV Customers on the AL DMV Customers Support page.
AL DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm CT
Tuesday 8am to 5pm CT
Wednesday 8am to 5pm CT
Thursday 8am to 5pm CT
Friday 8am to 5pm CT
Alabama Dmv Headquarters
View Alabama Dmv headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Alabama Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Alabama Dmv Facebook account or Alabama Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Alabama Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Alabama Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Alabama Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Alabama Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Alabama Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.