If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Airtel customer service you need to dial 1800-103-4444 or 121 (from your Airtel number). To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Airtel Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Airtel are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Airtel Customer Support Phones
- Airtel Customer Support Phone is 1800-103-4444 or 121. Live customer service representatives from Airtel are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For Complaints you need to dial 198.
- For DTH you need to dial 1800-103-6065 or 121-50 (from your Airtel number).
- For Postpaid you need to dial 9810012345.
- For Prepaid you need to dial 9810198101.
Airtel Social Networks Customer Service
- Airtel customer service could be contacted via Airtel India Facebook page. Typically Airtel customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Airtel India support via Airtel India Twitter page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Airtel India Linkedin page
- You can view latest Airtel videos on Airtel India Youtube page
Airtel Support Community
You can get the answers to your questions about Airtel on the Airtel Forum page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Airtel Mailing Addresses
Airtel Center, Plot No. 16, Udyog Vihar Phase IV, Gurgaon- 122015
Airtel Live Chat Support
Airtel doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Airtel is to call them at 1800-103-4444 or 121.
Airtel support e-mail
- For Content Grievance Redressal Mechanism send an e-mail to [email protected]
Airtel Fax Number
Airtel does not have a fax number. You can use 1800-103-4444 phone number to contact Airtel.
Airtel Help Center
- You can get more information about Airtel Customers on the Airtel Customers Support page.
Airtel Opening Hours
You can find more information about Airtel opening hours on the Airtel Stores Locator Page.
Reach Real Person in Airtel by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Airtel Facebook account or Airtel Twitter account may get you a customer representative quickly, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Airtel are provided above.
What to do if Airtel Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Airtel customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Airtel Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Airtel please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.