If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in ADOT customer service you need to dial 1-602-255-0072. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-8 minutes).
ADOT Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from ADOT are available from 8am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
ADOT Customer Support Phones
- ADOT Customer Support Phone is 1-602-255-0072. Live customer service representatives from ADOT are available from 8am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For General Non-Motor Vehicle Inquiries you need to dial 1-602-712-7355. Live customer service representatives from ADOT are available from 8am to 4.30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Arizona Department of Transportation Social Networks Customer Service
- Arizona Department of Transportation customer service could be contacted via Arizona Department of Transportation Facebook page. Typically Arizona Department of Transportation customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Arizona Department of Transportation support via Arizona Department of Transportation Twitter page
- You can view latest Arizona Department of Transportation photos on Arizona Department of Transportation Instagram page
- You can view latest Arizona Department of Transportation videos on Arizona Department of Transportation Youtube page
ADOT Mailing Addresses
Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Inquiries:
PO Box 2100, MD 555M
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Arizona Dept. of Transportation:
1655 W. Jackson Street, MD 126F
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Risk Management Inquiries:
1324 N. 22nd Avenue, MD 128A
Phoenix, AZ 85009
ADOT Live Chat Support
ADOT doesn’t offer live chat support.
ADOT support e-mail
- To email ADOT use the following ADOT contact form.
ADOT Help Center
You can find more information about ADOT on the ADOT Support page.
ADOT Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 4.30pm
Tuesday 8am to 4.30pm
Wednesday 8am to 4.30pm
Thursday 8am to 4.30pm
Friday 8am to 4.30pm
View Adot headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Adot by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Adot Facebook account or Adot Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Adot are provided above.
What to do if Adot Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Adot customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Arizona Department of Transportation Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Adot please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.