Adobe phone customer support is available for customers with paid subscriptions or latest version products that are registered with Adobe. But you can still reach Adobe customer service via live chat support. You can contact an Adobe Support Agent on the Adobe Support page by clicking a start chat icon.
Adobe Customer Service Hours
Live chat customer service representatives from Adobe are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Adobe Customer Service Phones
- Phone support is available for customers with paid subscriptions or latest version products that are registered with Adobe.
- For questions about Captivate, FrameMaker, FrameMaker Publishing Server, FrameMaker XML Author, Presenter, Presenter Video Express, RoboHelp, RoboHelp Server, Technical Communication Suite, XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager you need to dial 1-800-833-6687.
- For questions about Captivate Prime, ColdFusion you need to dial 1-866-335-2256.
Adobe Social Networks Customer Service
- Adobe customer service could be contacted via Adobe Facebook page. Typically Adobe customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Adobe support via Adobe Twitter page
- You can view latest Adobe photos on Adobe Instagram page
Adobe Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Adobe Support Agent on the Adobe Support page by clicking a chat icon. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Adobe support e-mail
- For Adobe Customer Service send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Captivate send e-mail to [email protected]
- For Captivate Prime send an e-mail to [email protected]
Adobe Support Community
You can ask more questions and find answers about Adobe on the Adobe Support Forum.
Adobe Help Center
You can find more information about Adobe products on the Adobe Support page.
Adobe Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week
Reach Real Person in Adobe by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Adobe Facebook account or Adobe Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Adobe are provided above.
What to do if Adobe Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Adobe customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Adobe Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Adobe please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.