If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in SmartPay customer service you need to dial 1-800-374-5587. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 0 at the main menu and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-10 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are currently filling out an application or have questions about SmartPay press 1.
- If you have questions about your existing lease press 2.
- If you are a store associate processing a SmartPay transaction press 3.
- To hear this menu again press 9.
- To speak with SmartPay specialist press 0.
SmartPay Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from SmartPay are available from 6am to 7pm PST Monday-Saturday, from 6am to 5pm PST Sunday.
SmartPay Customer Service Phones
- SmartPay customer service phone number is 1-800-374-5587. Live customer service representatives from SmartPay are available from 6am to 7pm PST Monday-Saturday, from 6am to 5pm PST Sunday.
- If you are Straight Talk/Total Wireless customer or have a service plan provided by SmartPay you need to dial 1-844-663-1309.
SmartPay Social Networks Customer Service
- You can reach SmartPay support via SmartPay Twitter page
SmartPay Mailing Addresses
720 East Pete Rose Way, Suite 400
Cincinnati, OH 45202
SmartPay Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a SmartPay Support Agent on the SmartPay Support page by clicking a “Need Help?” button.
APS support e-mail
- For SmartPay email send e-mail to [email protected]
- For SmartPay+ email send e-mail to [email protected]
- For Sales/partnership lead generation send e-mail to [email protected]
SmartPay Help Center
You can find more information about SmartPay on the SmartPay Support page.
SmartPay Opening Hours
Monday 6am to 7pm PST
Tuesday 6am to 7pm PST
Wednesday 6am to 7pm PST
Thursday 6am to 7pm PST
Friday 6am to 7pm PST
Saturday 6am to 7pm PST
Sunday 6am to 5pm PST
Reach Real Person in Smartpay by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Smartpay Facebook account or Smartpay Twitter account may get you a customer representative quickly, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Smartpay are provided above.
What to do if Smartpay Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Smartpay customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in SmartPay Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Smartpay please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.