If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles customer service you need to dial 1-609-292-6500. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 20-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you would like to be connected to our automated attendant that can answer several questions for you without waiting press 1.
- Otherwise stay on the line.
NJ DMV Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from NJ DMV are available from 8:30am to 4:15pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles Customer Support Phones
- NJ DMV Customer Support Phone is 1-609-292-6500. Live customer service representatives from NJ DMV are available from 8:30am to 4:15pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For NJ Relay you need to dial 711.
- For Auto body licensing you need to dial 1-609-984-9631.
- For Compulsory insurance and accident reporting you need to dial 1-609-292-7500.
- For Inspection extensions (Out-of-state, armed forces, other) you need to dial 1-609-633-9474.
- For Inspections, vehicle you need to dial 1-888-656-6867.
- For Surcharge Payments you need to dial 1-844-424-6829.
- For Intoxicated driving programs you need to dial 1-609-815-3100.
- For NJ Highway Authority you need to dial 1-732-442-8600.
- For NJ Turnpike Authority you need to dial 1-732-750-5300.
- For Sales tax you need to dial 1-609-292-6400.
- For Unsatisfied claim and judgment fund you need to dial 1-609-292-3100.
New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles Social Networks Customer Service
- New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles customer service could be contacted via New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles Facebook page. Typically New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles support via New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles Twitter page
- You can view latest New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles videos on New Jersey Division of Motor Vehicles Youtube page
New Jersey DMV Mailing Addresses
Motor Vehicle Commission:
Customer Advocacy Office
P.O. Box 403
Trenton, NJ 08666-0403
New Jersey DMV Live Chat Support
New Jersey DMV doesn’t offer live chat support.
New Jersey DMV support e-mail
- For Uninsured Motorist suspensions send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Ignition interlock suspensions send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Other suspension questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Complaint regarding Driving Schools send an e-mail to [email protected]
NJ DMV Help Center
- You can get more information about NJ DMV Customers on the NJ DMV Customers Support page.
NJ DMV Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 4:15pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 4:15pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 4:15pm
Thursday 8:30am to 4:15pm
Friday 8:30am to 4:15pm
Nj Dmv Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Nj Dmv by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Nj Dmv Facebook account or Nj Dmv Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Nj Dmv are provided above.
What to do if Nj Dmv Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Nj Dmv customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles Customer Service | Talk to a Live Person in NJ DMV are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Nj Dmv please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.