If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Idaho Unemployment Benefits customer service you need to dial 1-208-332-8942. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 4 (general questions about unemployment insurance for citizens with your unemployment claim) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 20-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For assistance with payment arrangements, overpayment of benefits, means or garnishments press 2.
- To reschedule your re-employment services and eligibility assessment, help with your Idahoworks account or job interview and resume assistance press 3.
- For general questions about unemployment insurance or citizens with your unemployment claim press 4.
- For questions are citizens concerning your appeal hearing and your documents to your hearing packet press 5.
- To help with Idaho’s wage and hour laws, wage claims an employer not paying for work press 6.
- To repeat this message press 9.
Idaho Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Idaho Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Idaho Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Idaho Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-208-332-8942. Live customer service representatives from Idaho Unemployment Insurance are available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Business Unemployment Insurance you need to dial 1-208-947-1055.
- To Contact an unemployment tax representative you need to dial 1-208-332-3576 or 1-800-448-2977.
- For Deputy Director you need to dial 1-208-332-3576.
- For Bureau chief, UI compliance, UI area supervisor you need to dial 1-208-332-3576.
- For Operations manager you need to dial 1-208-364-7781.
- For Collection supervisor you need to dial 1-208-332-3573.
- For UI tax support supervisor you need to dial 1-208-332-3576.
Idaho Department of Labor Social Networks Customer Service
- Idaho Department of Labor customer service could be contacted via Idaho Department of Labor Facebook page. Typically Idaho Department of Labor customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Idaho Department of Labor support via Idaho Department of Labor Twitter page
- You can view latest Idaho Department of Labor videos on Idaho Department of Labor Youtube page
Idaho Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
Unemployment tax representative:
317 W. Main St
Boise, ID 83735
Idaho Unemployment Insurance (UI) Fax Number
- Administrative Offices Unemployment Tax: 1-208-334-6301.
- Unemployment Insurance Claimants: 1-208-639-3256.
- Business Unemployment Insurance: 1-208-639-3256.
Idaho Unemployment Live Chat Support
Idaho Unemployment doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Idaho Unemployment is to call them at1-208-332-8942.
Idaho Unemployment support e-mail
- To report potential website security issues send an e-mail to [email protected]
Idaho Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Idaho Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Idaho Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
Idaho Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 5pm
Tuesday 8am to 5pm
Wednesday 8am to 5pm
Thursday 8am to 5pm
Friday 8am to 5pm
Idaho Unemployment Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Idaho Unemployment by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Idaho Unemployment Facebook account or Idaho Unemployment Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Idaho Unemployment are provided above.
What to do if Idaho Unemployment Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Idaho Unemployment customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Idaho Unemployment Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Idaho Unemployment please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.