If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in IBM customer service you need to dial 1-800-426-4968. To speak with a live agent, you need to stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Also you can use other customer service phone number. To speak with a live agent, you need to dial 1-800-426-7378, then press 2 and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 1-2 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling about the Lenovo products, including System X press 1.
- For all of their products in solution supported by IBM press 2.
IBM Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from IBM are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
IBM Customer Service Phones
- IBM customer service phone number is 1-800-426-4968. Live customer service representatives from IBM are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- For information about shopping you need to dial 1-888-SHOP-IBM (1-888-746-7426).
- For IBM Hardware and Software Support you need to dial 1-800-426-7378.
- For IBM Software Support for Softek (TDMF, z/OS and ZDMF) you need to dial 1-800-667-6383.
IBM Social Networks Customer Service
- IBM customer service could be contacted via IBM Facebook page. Typically IBM customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach IBM support via IBM Twitter page
- You can view latest IBM videos on IBM Youtube page
IBM Mailing Addresses
IBM North America:
590 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
1 New Orchard Road
Armonk, New York 10504-1722
IBM Live Chat Support
IBM doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact IBM is to call them at 1-800-426-4968.
IBM support e-mail
- For General inquiries send an e-mail to [email protected]
- To contact IBM via e-mail use the following IBM contact form
IBM Help Center
You can get more information about IBM on the IBM Support page.
IBM Opening Hours
24 hours a day seven days a week.