If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in DVLA customer service you need to dial 0300-790-6802. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (if you have a vehicle or trailer inquiries), then press 5 (for all other inquiries including personal vehicle and number plate changes the sale of a vehicle) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-15 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you have a vehicle or trailer inquiries press 1.
- For driving license inquiries press 2.
- If you are calling about your medical condition or renewing a medical license press 3.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get the following sub-menu:
- For vehicle tax and SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) inquiries including direct debits and refunds press 1.
- For an update on an application or if you waiting for document or anything else from us press 2.
- To replace V5C or any other documents press 3.
- If you call us about the letter you received from us including penalties and application or if you’ve been told to contact us press 4.
- For all other inquiries including personal vehicle and number plate changes the sale of a vehicle press 5.
DVLA Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from DVLA are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
DVLA Customer Support Phones
- DVLA Free Customer Support Phone is 0300-790-6802. Live customer service representatives from DVLA are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For DVLA Driving License Enquiries you need to dial 0300-790-6801. Live customer service representatives from DVLA are available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 4pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For DVLA Medical Enquiries you need to dial 0300-790-6806. Live customer service representatives from DVLA are available from 8am to 7pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For DVLA Swansea you need to dial 0300-790-6801.
DVLA Social Networks Customer Service
- DVLA customer service could be contacted via DVLA Facebook page. Typically DVLA customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach DVLA support via DVLA Twitter page
- You can view latest DVLA photos on DVLA Instagram page
- You can message a live customer service representative using DVLA Linkedin page
DVLA Mailing Addresses
Vehicle Customer Services:
Drivers Customer Services:
Drivers’ Medical Enquiries:
DVLA Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a DVLA Support Agent on the DVLA Contact page. To speak with a live agent, you need to press the “Start Chat” green button. Chat is available from 8am to 7pm Monday-Friday, from 8am to 2pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
DVLA Help Center
- You can get more information about DVLA Customers on the DVLA Customers Support page.
DVLA support e-mail
To contact DVLA via e-mail you need to go to the DVLA Email Service
page, select an option and fill in the forms.
DVLA Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 8pm
Tuesday 8am to 8pm
Wednesday 8am to 8pm
Thursday 8am to 8pm
Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 4pm
Dvla Swansea Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Dvla Swansea by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Dvla Swansea Facebook account or Dvla Swansea Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Dvla Swansea are provided above.
What to do if Dvla Swansea Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Dvla Swansea customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on Talk to a Live Person in DVLA Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Dvla Swansea please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.