If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Carer’s Allowance Unit customer service you need to dial 0800-731-0297. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 4 (to make an update on a new claim or for any other inquiry) or stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 10-20 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you are calling the Scottish government Carer’s Allowance supplement press 1.
- To report a death or check what help may be available following the bereavement press 2.
- If you want to make a claim the Carer’s Allowance or Carer’s Credit press 3.
- To make an update on a new claim or for any other inquiry press 4 .
Carer’s Allowance Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Carer’s Allowance are available from 8:45am to 2pm Monday, from 10am to 2pm Tuesday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Carer’s Allowance Customer Support Phones
- Carer’s Allowance Customer Support Phone is 0800-731-0297. Live customer service representatives from Carer’s Allowance are available from 8:45am to 2pm Monday, from 10am to 2pm Tuesday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- For Relay UK you need to dial 18001 then 0800-731-0297.
Carer’s Allowance Mailing Addresses
Carers Allowance Unit:
Mail Handling Site A
Carer’s Allowance Live Chat Support
Carer’s Allowance doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact Carer’s Allowance is to call them at 0800-731-0297.
Carer’s Allowance support e-mail
Carer’s Allowance doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Carer’s Allowance UK Help Center
- You can get more information about Carer’s Allowance Customers on the Carer’s Allowance Unit Customers Support page.
Carer’s Allowance Opening Hours
Monday 8:45am to 2pm
Tuesday 10am to 2pm
Wednesday 10am to 2pm
Thursday 10am to 2pm
Friday 10am to 2pm
Carers Allowance Headquarters
Reach Real Person in Carers Allowance by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Carers Allowance Facebook account or Carers Allowance Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Carers Allowance are provided above.
What to do if Carers Allowance Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Carers Allowance customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in Carer’s Allowance Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Carers Allowance please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.