You can reach the live person in AT&T Wireless customer service via following numbers:
AT&T Mobile Customer Service Numbers
- 1-888-333-6651 if you call to order new service. This number is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – midnight ET
Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. ET.
- 1-877-782-8870 if you call to check on existing wireless order status. This number is available 24/7
- If you need support while travelling outside of US you can use this number: +1-314-925-6925. It is available 24/7 and it is free from AT&T mobile phone<
- Disability resources: TTY 1-866-241-6567, Voice 1-866-241-6568. Available Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7:45 p.m. ET
AT&T Prepaid Customer Service Numbers
- Call 611 from prepaid AT&T mobile phone. Or call 1-800-901-9878.
- If you travel outside of US call 1-408-962-1025. It is free from AT&T mobile phone
Alternative methods of contact
You can start a live chat with AT&T Wireless by navigating to https://www.att.com/contactus/index/wireless.html?tab=1 and click on “Chat” button.
You can also check you order status by navigating to http://www.att.com/checkstatus
View Att headquarters location on a map.
Reach Real Person in Att by Phone, Live Chat, Social Network
Make sure that you tried multiple options when reaching customer service. If live customer service agent is not available by phone, try live chat as a shortcut. Frequently direct message via Att Facebook account or Att Twitter account may get you a customer representative quicker and sometimes even 24/7, so try it too. If you want to file a complaint or submit a positive feedback you may leave your comment or complaint under Instagram or Youtube post and in many cases the business will respond to it. For your convenience all of these customer service contact options for Att are provided above.
What to do if Att Contact Number Is Not Working?
It is typical that customer service menu options change with time. Customer support options and even contact numbers might be removed and added. If you have problems with getting a real person in Att customer service with instructions above please leave the comment in the comments section below and we will improve this guide. We are constantly monitoring the customer service contact numbers, e-mail and chats to make sure the instructions on How to Talk to a Live Person in AT&T Customer Service are the most accurate.
If you successfully reached a live customer service agent in Att please leave your instructions in the comments section below so everyone can use it.