If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Ohio Edison customer service you need to dial 1-800-633-4766. To speak with a live agent, you need to say “Representative” or stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 3-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- If you need to report an outage or electrical emergency say “Outage” or press 1.
- For assistance related to meters or starting or changing your electric service say “My service” or press 2.
- For payment options or past-due bills say “Payment options” or press 3.
- For account balance or billing information say “Billing information” or press 4.
- If you call about something else say “I need something else” or press 5.
- To speak with someone say “Representative”.
Ohio Edison Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Ohio Edison are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Ohio Edison Customer Support Phones
- Ohio Edison Customer Support Phone is 1-800-633-4766. Live customer service representatives from Ohio Edison are available from 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- To contact the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS) you need to dial 711.
- To report a power outage you need to dial 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877).
- To contact Ohio Development Service Agency you need to dial 1-800-282-0880.
- For assist with utility bills you need to dial 211.
- If you are having difficulty paying bills and are at risk for disconnection you need to dial you need to dial 1-800-686-3421.
- For The Illuminating Company you need to dial 1-800-589-3101.
- For Toledo Edison you need to dial 1-800-447-3333.
- For Met-Ed you need to dial 1-800-545-7741.
- For Penelec you need to dial 1-800-545-7741.
- For Penn Power you need to dial 1-800-720-3600.
- For West Penn Power you need to dial 1-800-686-0021.
- For Jersey Central Power & Light you need to dial 1-800-662-3115.
- For Mon Power you need to dial 1-800-686-0022.
- For Potomac Edison you need to dial 1-800-686-0011.
Ohio Edison Social Networks Customer Service
- Ohio Edison customer service could be contacted via Ohio Edison Facebook page. Typically Ohio Edison customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Ohio Edison support via Ohio Edison Twitter page
- You can view latest Ohio Edison videos on Ohio Edison Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Ohio Edison Linkedin page
Ohio Edison Mailing Addresses
Pay by Mail:
- P.O. Box 3687 Akron, Ohio 44309-3687 (Ohio Edison, The Illuminating Company, Toledo Edison, Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power, West Penn Power, Jersey Central Power & Light)
- P.O. Box 3615 Akron, Ohio 44309-3615 (Potomac Edison, Mon Power)
Ohio Edison Live Chat Support
Ohio Edison doesn’t offer live chat support.
Ohio Edison support e-mail
- To contact Ohio Edison via e-mail use the following Ohio Edison contact form
Ohio Edison Help Center
- You can get more information about Ohio Edison Customers on the Ohio Edison Customers Support page.
Ohio Edison Opening Hours
Monday 8am to 6pm
Tuesday 8am to 6pm
Wednesday 8am to 6pm
Thursday 8am to 6pm
Friday 8am to 6pm