If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in Singtel customer service you need to dial 1688 (from Singapore) or +65-6235-1688 (from overseas). To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), press 1 (for Mobile plan and Roaming), then press 1 (for bills and payment), after press 0 (speak with customer care representative) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 2-5 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For Mobile plan and Roaming press 1.
- For Home internet and TV press 2.
- For Singtel Power press 3.
- For Prepaid Hi!Card press 4.
- For Dash service press 5.
Singtel Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday-Sunday.
Singtel Customer Support Phones
- Singtel Customer Support Phone is 1688 or +65-6235-1688. Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 8:30pm Monday-Sunday.
- For Prepaid Card and Hi!Card you need to dial 1800-482-2800 (from overseas: +65-6482-2800).
- For Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For Corporate Executive Scheme (CES) you need to dial 1800-733-7788 (from overseas: +65-6733-7788).
- For Corporate Enterprises you need to dial 1800-538-5056 (from overseas: +65-6538-5056).
- For Sales Hotline you need to dial 1800-763(SME)-1111 (from overseas: +65-6763-1111).
- For Post Sales and General Enquiries you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For SingNet Business Broadband (ADSL), eVolve Fibre Broadband you need to dial 1606 (from overseas: +65-6221-1606).
- For PhoneNet Helpdesk (Business) you need to dial 1608.
- For Payment Status and Outstanding Amount you need to dial 1800-738-3330.
- For Other Billing Enquiries you need to dial 1688 (Overseas: +65-6235-1688). Live customer service representatives from Singtel are available 8:30am to 6pm Monday-Sunday.
- For Singapore-registered shares (Special Discounted Shares) you need to dial 1800-227-1188.
- You can find all customer service phone numbers on the Singtel Contact page.
Singtel Social Networks Customer Service
- Singtel customer service could be contacted via Singtel Facebook page. Typically Singtel customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Singtel support via Singtel Twitter page
- You can view latest Singtel photos on Singtel Instagram page
Singtel Mailing Addresses
PO Box 888
North Ryde NSW 1670
Singtel Group Strategic Communications and Brand,
31 Exeter Road, Comcentre #19-00, Singapore 239732
Singtel Live Chat Support
- You can start a live chat session with a Singtel Customer Support Agent on the Singtel Chat page by clicking the “CONTINUE TO CHAT” button.
Singtel support e-mail
- To contact Singtel via e-mail you need to go to the Singtel Form page, choose the question you are inquiring about, fill in the form and press the “Submit” red button.
- For Singtel Media (Advertising Sales) send an e-mail to [email protected]
- For Media send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have questions about your shareholdings send an e-mail to [email protected]
Singtel Help Center
- You can get more information about Singtel Customers on the Singtel Customers Support page.
Singtel Opening Hours
Monday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Thursday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Friday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Saturday 8:30am to 8:30pm
Sunday 8:30am to 8:30pm