If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in VA Unemployment customer service you need to dial 1-866-832-2363. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 1 (for English), then press 3 (if you have questions about your current unemployment or care that claim for benefits) and stay on the line (typical waiting time is about 20-50 minutes).
Alternatively you can use the following other options available in the customer service phone menu:
- For all care programs and options press 1.
- For all regular unemployment insurance claims filing press 2.
- If you have questions about your current unemployment or care that claim for benefits press 3.
- To repeat these options press the star key.
VA Unemployment Customer Service Hours
Live customer service representatives from VA Unemployment are available from 8:15am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
Virginia Unemployment Customer Support Phones
- Virginia Unemployment Customer Support Phone is 1-866-832-2363. Live customer service representatives from VA Unemployment are available from 8:15am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturday, Sunday closed.
- For TTY you need to dial 711 or 1-800-828-1120.
- For Anonymously report Unemployment Insurance Fraud to the VEC you need to dial 1-800-782-4001.
- For File Your Weekly Continued Claim you need to dial 1-800-897-5630.
- For General questions about Virginia Unemployment tax you need to dial 1-804-786-3061.
Virginia Employment Commission Social Networks Customer Service
- Virginia Employment Commission customer service could be contacted via Virginia Employment Commission Facebook page. Typically Virginia Employment Commission customer service representative replies within an hour.
- You can also reach Virginia Employment Commission support via Virginia Employment Commission Twitter page
- You can view latest Virginia Employment Commission videos on Virginia Employment Commission Youtube page
- You can message a live customer service representative using Virginia Employment Commission Linkedin page
VA Unemployment Insurance (UI) Mailing Addresses
VEC Central Office:
P.O. Box 26441
Richmond, VA 23261-6441
Virginia Career Works – VEC Office Locations
You can find all Virginia Career Works Centers on the Virginia Works Locations page.
Virginia Unemployment Live Chat Support
Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) doesn’t offer live chat support. The best way to contact VA Unemployment Insurance is to call them at 1-866-832-2363.
Virginia Unemployment support e-mail
- For general questions about Unemployment Insurance send an e-mail to [email protected]
- f you have any comments or questions about iFile/iReg Employer Tax Filing send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have any comments or questions about New Employer Registration send an e-mail to [email protected]
- If you have general questions about Virginia Unemployment tax send an e-mail to [email protected]
Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Help Center
- You can get more information about Virginia Unemployment Insurance (UI) Customers on the Virginia Unemployment Insurance Customers Support page.
VA Unemployment Opening Hours
Monday 8:15am to 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:15am to 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:15am to 4:30pm
Thursday 8:15am to 4:30pm
Friday 8:15am to 4:30pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm