In order to talk to a live person in MCU (Municipal Credit Union) customer service you need to dial 1-(212)-693-4900. If your call is about new loan request you need to select option 2 in the automated phone system main menu and you will be connected with a live person. If your call is a membership request you need to press 3 and you will be also connected to a live MCU customer service representative. In order to get customer service specific to your account, you will need to have your account# available in order to authenticate to the automated support system. Please check automated phone teller menu map to know about all possible options available through it.
Below is a list of top-level menu options:
- For information on an existing account press 1
- To apply for a loan or check the status of a loan request press 2
- To apply for membership or to obtain the status of a new account request press 3
- To locate branch or ATM in your area press 4
- To activate debit or credit card press 5
- To check product rates press 6
- For merchant verification press 7
- For online, mobile, or ApplePay support press 8
- For Visa services press 9
MCU Customer Service Options
MCU Phone Support
In order to contact MCU via phone you need to dial 1-(212)-693-4900. Please refer to automated phone teller menu map for available options.