In order to speak to a live person in Geico customer service, you need to dial 1-800-207-7847. At first, you need to say “other” or press 5, provide the three digits area code of the phone number from what you’re calling and then you will get connected to a live customer service representative.
Geico customer service is controlled by voice commands. You can say a wide range of things, for example “requesting insurance id card”, etc.
Below are other options available in the main menu if you’d like to perform other tasks not related to immediate access to live support person.
- For quote on a new policy say “quote” or press 1
- For service on an existing policy say “service” or press 2
- For claim say “claim” or press 3
- For emergency roadside service say “emergency roadside service” or press 4
- For other information say “other” or press 5
- For emergency roadside service you need to dial 1-800-424-3426.
- For property you need to dial 1-800-241-8098.
- For military you need to dial 1-800-645-4827.
- For motorcycle you need to dial 1-800-442-9253.
- You can contact live customer service representative using Geico Facebook page
- You can also contact live customer service representatives using Geico Twitter
- You can also contact live customer service representatives using Geico Youtube
Geico Customer Service Options
Geico Phone Customer Service
Geico Social Networks Support
Geico Other Contacts
You can choose other ways to contact here https://www.geico.com/contact-us/.