If you need to talk to a live person in Air Canada customer service you need to dial 1-888-247-2262 phone number. To speak with an agent, you need to press 1 (for service in English) and stay on the line.
Below is Air Canada phone system top level menu:
- For flight arrival and departure information press 1.
- Otherwise stay on the line.
If you press 1 in the above menu you will get a few questions from the automated phone system:
- Does the flight depart today, yes or no?
- Please, tell me the flight number or if you don’t know it say continue.
- What city does the flight depart from?
Air Canada Customer Service Options
Air Canada Phone Customer Service
- For hearing impaired (TTY) reservations you need to dial 1-800-361-8071.
- For issues using an assistive technology tool you need to dial 1-844-347-4268.
- For Star Alliance Conventions Plus you need to dial 1-800-361-7585 (toll free).
- For password assistance you need to dial 1-866-689-8080 (toll free).
- For technical issues, security code (PIN) reset or balance enquiries you need to dial 1-855-281-1761.
- Other international numbers you can find on this page https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support/contact-us/contact-us-international.html.
Air Canada Social Networks Support
- You can message live customer service representative using Air Canada Facebook page
- You can also message live customer service representatives using Air Canada Twitter
- You can view latest Air Canada videos on Air Canada Youtube
Air Canada Mail
Air Canada Centre
P.O. Box 14000, Station Airport